A Dark Time for Our Blog and our partners

Unfortunately it has come to my attention that there are blogs out there directly stealing our content and passing it off as their own. I find this unacceptable, yeah it is easy to do but it is just as easy to say where something is coming from and help out a fellow hard working blog.  I'm not sure what the next step is, I don't want to head down the route of watermarking all the images we use because in my opinion that ruins the beauty of the women on show but I'll not work my ass off just for some loser out there to copy my work and grow rich off it.

For now the blog remains open but we shall see. Also if any of you fans out there see someone copying our content please drop a message either as a comment on this or e-mail m_mighty@ymail.com I could really do with your help.

I also want to thank you the fans for your support of my blog it means a lot to me and keeps me coming back to supply you with the fittest and hottest ladies possible.